As your appointment approaches, we kindly ask you to carefully read and follow the instructions provided below to ensure your safety and the success of the procedure:
- The night before surgery, eat light and easily digestible food. Do not consume alcoholic beverages and make sure that you get a good night’s sleep.
- Do not smoke anything, including marijuana and do not use any social drugs 48 hours prior to surgery.
- If you are currently taking ANY medication, please inform the doctor of the medication you are taking BEFORE your scheduled surgery date.
- Your mouth and teeth should be well cleansed to avoid infection. While rinsing your mouth, avoid swallowing the water.
- Clothing Requirements: All patients should wear a short-sleeved shirt and closed-toed shoes. Shoes should be flat, preferably sneakers and not high heels. No nail polish.
- Consents forms will be emailed or texted to you prior to your appointment, please be sure to read and sign these consents prior to check in for your appointment to avoid delays.
- You will have been sent a payment link for your deposit for the consultation. Please be sure this is paid prior to your appointment to reserve the time with the specialist.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call the office 72 business hours in advance.
- There will be a $100.00 fee for any canceled appointment without 3 business days notice.
NOTE: Please call the office if symptoms of a head cold, chest cold, or any changes in your health arise. Changing your appointment may be necessary.